Assets Overrides - Customizing PeepSo Images
Starting from PeepSo 1.5.0 making a community your own has never been easier. PeepSo avatars, profile covers and all other images are great.
You could substitute / modify images directly in PeepSo plugin, but that means upon every upgrade you will lose changes that you have made as those files would be overwritten by update. The only way to use your own images is to use overrides. To do that follow these steps:
- In the following directory: ../wp-content/peepso/ create a directory called: 'overrides'.
- Go to: ../wp-content/plugins/peepso-core/assets/ directory. Copy 'images' directory.
- Go to: ../wp-content/peepso/overrides/ and paste the 'images' directory here.
- Edit those images that you wish to change in the ../wp-content/peepso/overrides/images/ directory.
- Remove the ones you haven't changed so they are taken directly from the plugin.
Copying the entire default 'images' directory from PeepSo core and pasting it to the 'overrides' directory is the easiest way to customize the images.
The directory structure need to be kept as it is in the original PeepSo Core folder for the overrides to work. Same goes for the file names.