Group Interaction Is For Members Only
Non-members can see group conversations and posts but they can’t like, comment or participate in them. To join the party, they’ll need to join the group first.
Until now, stream filtering has had just two options: Friends, which comes with the Friends plugin; and Community. Groups adds another stream, allowing you to filter content according to the current interests of you and your users.
- Stream – All of the group posts.
- About – Shows the group title, description and other information. This is also where group owners can change the group name and description.
- Members – Shows the group members.
- Photos – Shows group photos and photo albums.
- Videos – Shows group videos.